這首 Flags 是 Coldplay 在 2019 年釋出新專輯 《Everyday Life》以後最新推出的 Bonus Track ~
一樣也是很有 Coldplay 的調調,走一個微抒情又溫柔的路線~

The talk among the skeletons this morning
那些早晨關於骷髏頭談話
Aside from all the medicine and health
除了藥物和健康之類的
If you could do it all again, would you do it all the same?
如果妳可以重來,你還會做一樣的事嗎?
Is there something that you'd tell your former self?
你有想告訴過去自己的話嗎?
There were those that wished they'd spun upon the jukebox
有些事情希望他們就留在點唱機裡旋轉著
There were pirates who had never seen the sea
也有些從沒見過汪洋的海盜
But the one recurring theme, the one recurring dream they had
但他們有個同個重複的主題,有個重複的夢
Was to be whatever they wanted to be
就是想要成為他們想成為的人


"To be Pyotr Tchaikovsky
想當柴可夫斯基
To be free, and like everyone else
想要自由,就像其他人一樣
There will be no flags to own me, no!
那裡不再有標誌侷限我,不再有
'Cause I just want to be myself"
因為我只想當我自己


Julie, telephoning by a ouija
Julie,正在和碟仙講著話
"Is there any advice that you could give?
"你能給我任何建議嗎?
When you know you're not like them
當你知道你不像他們,
Do you know La Varsovienne?
你知道 La Varsovienne (*註:華沙工人曲)
I know that I am living, but can you show me how to live?"
我知道我正活著,但你能教我如何活下去嗎?"


And the Holy Roman Army
而神聖羅馬帝軍說道:
Said, "Your heart beats like everyone else"
"你的心就像別人一樣跳動著,
But you don't need no flags to tell you who you are, so say
但你不需要任何標誌來告訴你你是誰,所以說吧,
"I just want to be myself''
我只想要當我自己。"


La-la-la-la, la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la, la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la, la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la, la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la


There's an aura that surrounds thee
有道光環圍繞著你
There's a different kind of wealth
有不同形式的財富
And I don't need flags to know you're really something
而我不需要任何標誌來知道你的價值
And I just love you for yourself
我就愛你是你
Oh, I just love you for yourself
噢,我就愛你是你


La-la-la-la, la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la, la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la, la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 Melice 的頭像
    Melice

    MeliceHerWorld

    Melice 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()